Image featuring: Elizabeth Hicks. Photo by Ashley Harding.
- Robert Gauthier Lighting Designer
- Melanie Ozon Costume Designer
- George Robertson Sound Designer
- Nora Barker Assistant Director
- Cindy Stone Stage Manager
- Emily Austin Set Designer/Technical Director
- Andrea Cooper Projection Designer
Annie Runningbird doesn’t have time for the games boys want her to play. She’s aging out of foster care on her next birthday. The system has decided she is an adult, so Annie must make adult decisions. Where will she live? How will she make money? The young girl’s mind is preoccupied by demanding grown-up choices as she navigates relationships with boys and men in her company. Does she like Isaac, a cute yet naive boy she met at the mall food court? Can she trust Louis, her older and increasingly overbearing foster care worker? Who can Annie depend on in her ever-shifting world? This intel is important. Because Annie needs to win the very real game she’s playing. She must save herself to save the day.
- RCA Production